Zel Technologies LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Targeting Instructor (J2)
at Zel Technologies LLC
- 26-Mar-2019 to 01-Oct-2019 (EST)
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
ZelTech is a veteran and minority owned professional services and information technology solutions business dedicated to bolstering US national security. We deliver expert advice, critical technologies and cost-effective solutions to help customers gather essential knowledge, collaborate efficiently, decide quickly and act decisively. Our staff includes experienced operational specialists, analysts, engineers, scientists, and program managers. ZelTech Team members and employees have the opportunity to connect with each other in a work environment of cutting-edge technology that is characterized by a strong sense of caring, community and mutual respect. We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive variety of elective benefits to include, but not limited to: Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Holidays and Paid Time Off, 401(K) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Referral and Merit Bonuses, Computer Purchase Program, and Education Reimbursement.
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance to be considered for this position
Contingent X / Noncontingent
Job Summary: Zel Technologies is looking for Senior level Targeting Instructors for the Regional Joint Intelligence Training and Education Facility (RJITEF) in support of CENTCOM.
Essential Job Functions:
- Instructors will collaboratively produce and present timely, relevant training courses on intelligence topics of interest impacting USCENTCOM Directorate of Intelligence garrison personnel and CENTCOM AOR.
- Create, conduct and document training needs surveys.
Research, design and develop training courseware for steady state, crisis/surge environments.
- Build an annual schedule of course offerings for inclusion in the organization's overall fiscal year course calendar.
- Produce trip reports following mobile training team events or other temporary duty assignments, inputs for the weekly activity report (WAR), weekly division staff meeting slides, quarterly and annual History reports, and ad hoc training studies and reports.
- Manage student course enrollment and completion status, including prerequisites, using the organization's Learning Management System.
- Conduct student security clearance checks for non-CENTCOM students, request security clearance passage for non CENTCOM students, and request security policy exceptions for non-cleared students.
- Create and update course descriptions for catalog and organization's Learning Management System; and attend and supply training program effort updates at periodic and ad hoc branch meetings.
- Achieve initial instructor certification and complete annual instructor re-certification.
- Produce and present training specifically on kinetic targeting-related areas of collateral damage estimation, battle damage assessment, target development, and the Modernized Integrated Database.
- Complete Initial Instructor Certification within 6 months on station IAW DIA Academy for Defense Intelligence Instructor Professionalism Program Administrative Instruction 004 and DoD Manual 3115.11 DoD Intelligence and Security Training Standards.
- Adhere to established courseware product formats.
- Ensure courseware meets RJITEF and SME learning goals.
- Create an annual schedule of course offerings.
- Produce Weekly Activity Report (WAR), weekly division staff meeting slides, quarterly and annual history reports, and ad hoc training studies/reports.
- Experience in the following systems:
- Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT)
- Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB)
- Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS)
- Collateral Damage Estimation (DCiDE)
Education: Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of related experience as a kinetic Targeteer specifically working Battle Damage Assessment (BDA) or Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE).
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer "This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60741.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities."